Requesting Roadside Assistance – Report a breakdown
So that we can send assistance as quickly as possible, please have your details ready. Upon purchase, you will have received a unique digital membership card which contains all of these details. If you haven't received your digital card, or are unsure how to locate it, please contact our Customer Care team. Before calling, please ensure your truck is in a safe location. You can also check out our FAQ’s and cover details for further information.
Please have the following information ready for our Customer Care team:
- Your truck registration number and VIN number. This can be found on your digital membership card or on your Vehicle ID plate. (Must be provided to receive service.)
- The model and year of your truck.
- The nature of the problem.
- The exact location of your truck, the state, city and town, suburb or area, street or road and the nearest corner, crossroad and landmark if applicable.
- The approximate GVM of your vehicle.
Don't have cover yet?
If you don't have roadside cover and need it right now, head to our immediate cover page and we'll get you back on the road in no time.
You may also be interested in: